For New Patients
Prior to beginning treatment with Atlanta Area Psychological Associates, patients are required to complete several forms. To save time on your initial visit, you may download and complete these forms prior to visiting our office. Please bring the completed forms with you on your first visit. (Acrobat reader required.)
- Telehealth Services Consent
- Formulario de consentimiento de servicios de telesalud
- Treatment Consent Form
- Información, Autorización, y Consentimiento Para Tratamiento
- Consent To Release Form
- Adult Patient History Form
- Bariatric History Form
- Child Patient History Form
- Adult Brief Wellness Assessment
- Youth Brief Wellness Assessment
- BCBS Coverage Verification Form
- No Surprises Act (NSA) Notice
- Aviso de la Ley No Sorpresas (No Surprises Act, NSA)
We are contracted with most of the major insurance companies and their sub-contractors, the “managed mental health care” companies. We also accept Medicaid for children and adolescents up to age 18. We are contracted with all 3 of the Medicaid Managed Care Plans: Wellcare, Peach State, and Amerigroup for children and adults. We accept Medicare, Tricare Standard and Tricare Prime, as well as Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Magellan, MultiPlan, United Healthcare (UBH/Optum), and Value Options. While not all providers are on all insurance plans, our intake coordinator will assist you with finding a provider that is contracted with your insurance company.
Since every insurance contract differs from employer to employer, we suggest that you call our intake coordinator - (770) 953-6401, then press 0. When you make your initial appointment, we’ll get to work finding out exactly what your insurance will cover and what your out-of-pocket cost will be.
For more information on insurance coverage, please see our article "Understanding Your Insurance Coverage".